Life Lab is different from most wellness studios. We offer an eclectic mix of reflective and creative classes to serve both your soulful and expressive self. Our offerings include group yoga, mediation, workshops, creative experiences and weekend retreats, as well as one-on-one soul work to fit your individual needs. We are a modern day gym for your soul.
Meditation is a practice and process of resting the mind to reach a state of consciousness that allows for non-judgmental awareness, self compassion and peace. We offer a variety of meditation experiences to meet you wherever you are in your practice and to help support you in maintaining and growing it.
Essential to our happiness…creativity fuels confidence, passion and even helps us to solve problems more easily! In fact, studies show there is a direct correlation between creativity and a high quality of life. When we liberate and honor our creative prowess, we feel an aliveness that is unmatched. At Life Lab, we offer weekly hands-on classes to inspire and ignite you, such as...
- Burning Man ~ Crystal Quartz Headpieces
- Canvas Your Life: Teen Vision Boarding
- Crystals 101
- Crystals ~ Summer Solstice
- Drawing Brian...Naked: A Life Form Drawing Class
- Dreamcatcher Making
- Intuitive Painting
- Malas & Mimosas
- Mandala Drawing & Manifesting
- Organic Beauty Products
- Summer Organic Beauty Products ~ Inner/Outer Glow
- Sweet Succulents
- Values, Visions, & Vino
Designed to inspire you to no end, our Soulwork classes and workshops are rooted in self-awareness and love. Each experience is developed understanding the unique female experience and aims to guide you to your truest, highest self. Experiences include...
- Cultivating Conscious Relationships
- Cultivating Happiness
- FULL MOON Release & Reset
- Forever Young: Ancient Natural Beauty Secrets
- Improv Comedy 101: Play Your Way to Confidence
- Intro to Mindfulness
- Leveraging Fear
- Nutrition Strategies to Reduce Anxiety, Stress & Chronic Overwhelm
- Tween Girl Mini Retreat
- Tween Self-EmPOWERment SUMMER CAMP Series!
- Your Customized Health Blueprint
- 20 Somethings: Be a Goal Getter (4-Week Series Class)
- Radical Acceptance: Building a Loving Self-Image (3-Week Series Class)
- Raising Emotionally Resilient Kids (4-Week Series Class)
- Tarot 101 (2-Week Series Class)
Contributing to the women’s empowerment movement, Women’s Circles are regularly held (weekly or monthly) gatherings whereby women are invited to come together in a safe, sacred space to listen and be heard while exploring topics that focus on enlightening the soul and the journey to getting there. Each Women’s Circle is guided by one of our distinguished Life Lab teachers, specializing in topics from break-ups, to astrology, to self-love, spiritual healing and more. And the best part about it...you can share your experiences or learn from the experiences of others which will result in an abundance of insight and provide different perspectives on life and situations that may otherwise be overlooked. Prepare for your heart and mind to be opened and ignited.
At Life Lab, we think our soul is the purest, most essential part of ourselves. It is who we truly are and are destined to share. Soul Work is the process of bringing the transcendent self out of hiding to unleash pure potential, radiance and freedom.
One-on-one Soul Work is guided by Life Lab Founder and licensed psychotherapist, Tristan Coopersmith. To inquire or schedule an appointment for one-on-one soul work, please contact Tristan.
Have a suggestion for a class or experience that we don’t offer but you’d like to take? Let us know and our tribe of teachers will do their best to accommodate!