Life Lab is different from most wellness studios. We offer an eclectic mix of reflective and creative classes to serve both your soulful and expressive self. Our offerings include group yoga, mediation, workshops, creative experiences and weekend retreats, as well as one-on-one soul work to fit your individual needs. We are a modern day gym for your soul.
Meditation is a practice and process of resting the mind to reach a state of consciousness that allows for non-judgmental awareness, self compassion and peace. We offer a variety of meditation experiences to meet you wherever you are in your practice and to help support you in maintaining and growing it.
- 30 Minute Meditation
- Breathwork Meditation
- Kirtan Meditation and Sound Healing
- Kundalini Mantra Meditation
- Sound Bath Meditation
Essential to our happiness…creativity fuels confidence, passion and even helps us to solve problems more easily! In fact, studies show there is a direct correlation between creativity and a high quality of life. When we liberate and honor our creative prowess, we feel an aliveness that is unmatched. At Life Lab, we offer weekly hands-on classes to inspire and ignite you, such as...
- Hula Hooping
- Teen Vision Boarding
- Chakra Bracelets
- Dreamcatcher Making
- Henna & Kombucha Tasting
- Intuitive Painting
- Valentine's & Vino
- Malas & Mimosas
- Mandala Drawing & Manifesting
- Organic Beauty Products
- Sweet Succulents
- Values, Visions, & (Sometimes) Vino
Designed to inspire you to no end, our Soulwork classes and workshops are rooted in self-awareness and love. Each experience is developed understanding the unique female experience and aims to guide you to your truest, highest self. Experiences include...
- Feeding with Love: Eliminating Parent/Child Food Fights
- Cultivating Conscious Relationships
- Intention Setting - MINI
- Intention Setting - 1 Day Intensive
- JOY: Cultivating Sustainable Happiness - 1 Day Intensive
- Intro to Mindfulness
- Leveraging Fear
- Nutrition Strategies to Reduce Anxiety
- Tween Girl Mini Retreat
- Whine & Wine... Parenting Class
- Be A Goal Getter (4-Week Series Class)
- Radical Acceptance: Building a Loving Self Image (3-Week Series Class)
- Raising Emotionally Resilient Kids (4-Week Series Class)
- Mindfulness 101, 102, 103, 104 (4-Week Series Class)
- The Energy of Money (2-Day series)
- Reiki I and II Attunement & Creative Certification Course (2-Day Course)
- Reiki III Advanced Reiki Training (1-Day Course)
Contributing to the women’s empowerment movement, Women’s Circles are regularly held (monthly) gatherings whereby women are invited to come together in a safe, sacred space to listen and be heard while exploring topics that focus on enlightening the soul and the journey to getting there. Each Women’s Circle is guided by one of our distinguished Life Lab teachers, specializing in topics from break-ups, to astrology, to self-love, spiritual healing and more. And the best part about it...you can share your experiences or learn from the experiences of others which will result in an abundance of insight and provide different perspectives on life and situations that may otherwise be overlooked. Prepare for your heart and mind to be opened and ignited.
- New Moon Manifesting
- Oracle Card Readings
- Spirit Sessions
- Tarot Wisdom
- SPECIAL EVENT: Coverup Girl Screening, Musical Performance and Fundraiser!
It's been a year in the making. All for you. All about you.
Announcing... the first-ever Life Lab weekend retreat...
APRIL 13-15, 2018
Have a suggestion for a class or experience that we don’t offer but you’d like to take? Let us know and our tribe of teachers will do their best to accommodate!