SOULWORK CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Sign up through MindBody either on our site (click the SCHEDULE tab) or on the MindBody App!
Mother Daughter Celebration!
The sacred bond of Mother and Daughter is like no other. And as such, ought to -be celebrated, Life Lab style, including meditation, flower crown making, beauty product creation, and even your very own photo shoot with a pro photographer!! So join us for a memorable pre-Mama's Day morning of connection with the special gal in your life!
3 hours. $150.
Limited to 10 mother/daughter duos.
No age minimum or limit.
The Language of the Soul: Immersion into Archetypes
We invite you to a fun and valuable workshop on creating personal empowerment through understanding your unique and individual archetypal energies.
Identifying core archetypes and patterns in your life is essential to having an integrated, deep understanding and appreciation of yourself, your choices, and your purpose.
In this workshop, you will:
- Identify your child archetype (with your very own take-home deck) and discover how it has influenced your life
- Learn where you have strong feminine and masculine energies, and how to love yourself more
- Find your primary element and see how it has informed your life patterns
- Create a small artistic masterpiece (no experience necessary!) that is a representation of your soul’s contracts
5 hours. $120.
Journey into the Chakras: Chakra 101 Immersion Workshop
Curious about Chakras? Now is the time to dive into these sacred, precious and powerful energy centers within you. Through meditation, discussion and creative experiences, this intro workshop will explore the ancient system of the chakras, a system that weaves the body, mind and spirit into unity and wholeness. By becoming a student of the chakras, you will have a map for greater self-awareness, a path for self-discovery and direction for a healthier you.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn where each of the 7 chakras is located in the body and what each of the 7 chakras is responsible for.
- Identify which chakra is dominate in your life and how you can influence change.
- Connect to each chakra through chakra specific meditation.
- Create a beautiful art piece to honor the 7 chakras.
3 hours. $75.
Amplify your life by connecting with your VOICE! When we can live from our intuition, guided by our authentic thoughts, feelings, wants and needs... and then communicate them outward, we are able to step into our highest life... a sacred space of unapologetic clarity, creation and power... ultimately developing relationships with self and others that are pure and unstoppable in growing potential.
In this workshop you will:
- -Identify your Voice Sheroe
- -Tune into and Listen Loudly to your Inner Voice
- -Uncover and heal the core blocks to Speaking Your Truth
- -Develop your Conscious Language Dictionary
- -Heal your Throat Chakra
4 hours. $100.
Intro to Mindfulness
Mindfulness. It has been the buzzword of the year! But what exactly is the practice of Mindfulness…and more importantly, why and how do you do it? In this class, you will learn the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of mindful living, as well as receive hand/heart on training in mindfulness through various techniques that teach you how to center and ground yourself in an overall effort to create more calm and clarity within.
This class has passed. If you are interested in taking it, please email email@example.com to let us know and we will do our best to schedule it again!
JOY: Cultivating Sustainable Happiness (1-Day Intensive)
Pure and simple, happiness is our birthright. Entering this the world with wide eyes and a hunger for all life has to offer, we explore life with an unmatched zest and curiosity. Along the way, our inner joy gets buried under a mountain of seemingly unshakeable stress, worry and fear. To us at Life Lab, that’s just not living at all… and we know that an unhappy journey is not your destiny. So join us in this deep dive as we discover the undeniable power of emotional, physical and spiritual happiness and learn how to harness the 8 Pillars of Happiness to create an intentional and joy-filled life!
Prepare to engage in food, music, art, thought provoking reflection/discussion/assignments…and even a couple of “field trips”!!
Specific topics include:
- Creating a self-concept of happiness
- Identifying personal and cultural blocks to joy
- The importance of play and rest
- Managing stress with mindfulness and hope
- Learning the art/practice of giving and gratitude
- Embracing struggle with acceptance, purpose and faith
- Navigating your journey with rosier-colored glasses
“Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” — Dalai Lama
8 hours. $200. Space Limit: 8 people
Cultivating Conscious Relationships
Put a spin on date night by joining licensed couples therapists, Brian Mattson and Vanessa Cain, to explore ways to foster a heart-centered connection with your partner. In this three-hour workshop, beginning with a heart-centered meditation, you will learn practical skills to communicate effectively, resolve conflict in a way that strengthens the relationship, as well as have an opportunity for Q&A. You will leave feeling empowered in your relationship to choose to be the partners that you both desire. Experience is limited to 6 couples. Includes appetizers and vino!
3 hours. $120/couple.
Raising Emotionally Resilient Kids (4 Week Series)
In this immersive 4-week series, we explore the challenges and paths to developing children who can handle life's challenges. Learn how to prepare your children for their lives ahead by instilling resilience, courage, independence, confidence, self awareness and love, as well as creative and flexible thinking. Each week we will explore a new topic, all of which together will foster skills such as: emotional regulation, problem solving, distress tolerance, adaptability, distress tolerance, acceptance of impermanence and delayed gratification.
2 hours/week. $240.
- Identifying blocks to being a BRAVE parent.
- Delving into our own, our children's and our shared emotional experience. Learning the power of letting go for both our children and ourselves.
- Shifting from fear based parenting to compassionate, trusting, curious parenting.
- Teaching responsibility and accountability with effective consequences. Enforcing healthy boundaries.
- Creating cause-and-effect parenting.
- Increasing awareness of our own feelings.
- Harnessing the power of mindfulness.
- Developing deep listening skills.
- Learning the difference between being present and interfering.
- Developing healthy compassion and compassionate detachment.
- Embracing "failure" and risk taking.
Fear is one of the, well, most feared 4-letter words. But the truth is, without fear, there is no triumph. True pride and accomplishment is dependent on at least a smidgen of fear. In this class we are going to turn fear upside down, learning how to leverage this UBER powerful emotion for good, allowing us to live in, through and out of fear to get to where we want to go!
2 hours. $40.
Radical Acceptance: Ignite a Radiant Self-Image (3 Week Series)
Learn how to transform your relationship with your body from a self-defeating struggle to an experience of body acceptance and enjoyment. Through this THREE-part weekly experiential series, complete with meditation and creative exercises, you will discover how to treat your body with the love and kindness it wholeheartedly deserves.
2 hours/week. $120.
What is body image and what causes a body image problem? Explore your personal body image history and the influence of media on your perception of your body. What maintains body image challenges? Learn the concept of ‘Thought Fusion’ and identify your ‘Top Ten hits’
Building a new attitude toward yourself. Discover how to transform privately held beliefs and assumptions.
Being more compassionate with self. Name your inner critic and learn how to cultivate a new mindful inner voice.